Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”)
Please note: Fan Tokens are a form of cryptoasset. To acquire Fan Tokens, you must download the Socios.com app and purchase our native cryptocurrency which can then be exchanged for Fan Tokens. Please note that (a) the value of cryptoassets is variable and can go down as well as up; (b) cryptoassets are unregulated in most markets, including the UK; and (c) CGT (or similar taxes) may be payable on any profits made on the sale of cryptoassets. You should carefully consider buying or selling cryptoassets as it entails risks and could result in a complete loss of funds. Fan Tokens are not suitable for those under-18. For more information visit www.socios.com.
Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”)
Please note: This Campaign does NOT cover the following territories expressly: Turkey, Brazil and US jurisdictions.
- This Campaign is called “Socios.com x Spider-Man™: Across The Spider-Verse” (the “Campaign”).
- The promoter of this Campaign and Data Controller (for purposes of any data processing) is Socios Services Baltics, UAB, bearing Company Registration Number 306098470, domiciled at Gedimino av. 20, Vilnius, Lithuania (the “Promoter”).
- The Campaign is open to participants who satisfy the conditions set out under Clause 7 of the Terms. (“Participant(s)”/“You”/“Your”/“Yourself”).
- Twenty (20) entries per Participant are permitted.
- The Campaign will run from May 3rd, 2023 at 12:00 PM CEST (the “Opening Date”) to May 17th, 2023 at 12:00 PM CEST (the “Closing Date”). Anyone who attempts to participate following the Closing Date will not be eligible to participate and will not be considered. Notwithstanding with the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to consider submissions made after the Closing Date.
- By claiming the free non-tradable Fan Token and opting to participate in this Campaign, You acknowledge and agree that You may receive emails related to this Campaign even if You have previously unsubscribed from the Promoter’s email marketing.
- The Campaign will run exclusively on the Socios.com App.
- In order to participate in the Campaign, you MUST;
- Be aged eighteen (18) or over;
- Be a New Register;
- Have one of the following teams selected as “My Favourite Team” on the Socios App: FC Inter Milan, AS Roma, AC Milan, Juventus FC, Udinese Calcio, Bologna FC, Atlético de Madrid, Real Sociedad, Valencia FC, Arsenal FC, Manchester City, Crystal Palace, Leeds United, Aston Villa, Everton FC;
- Claim the free non-tradable Fan Token of Your selected Favourite Team as per the foregoing (there will be only five thousand (5,000) Fan Tokens available per listed Team);
- Are NOT resident in the excluded jurisdictions described above.
- Multiple user accounts created for the purpose of the Campaign will not be considered.
- Participation in the Campaign is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Participants must have a Socios account to claim the Prizes (as defined below).
- For the sake of clarity, employees, agents and directors of the Promoter’s relevant partner to whom this Campaign relates shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- There shall be a total of Nine Hundred Two (902) Campaign winners (the “Winner(s)”). The Winners shall be chosen on a random basis from the first eligible submissions submitted by the participants. The decision of the Promoter is final. The Winners can be announced via the Promoter’s social media channels/platforms of choice.
- If the Winner does not respond to the Promoter within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Winners shall receive ONE of the following Prizes (the “Prize”):
– 1 x 2 Tickets Ultimate Prize to watch the premiere of “Spider-Man™: Across The Spider-Verse” on May 30th, 2023 in Los Angeles, US. The Promoter will ONLY cover the expenses related to the flights (round-trip flight), one (1) luggage per person and two (2) nights hotel (one double-room) for the Winner and his/her companion. Any other expenses or requirements are neither included nor covered by the Promoter (for example: visas, meals, insurance, customs, etc…)
– 100 x Limited edition Merch
– 800 x 3000 SSUs
– 1x Serie A game-scored ball
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to replace the Prize or part of the Prize with an alternative prize(s) if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. Due to the outbreak of pandemic (including but not limited to Corona Virus (COVID-19) and monkeypox), should the delivery of the Prize or part of the Prize be reasonably difficult to execute or impossible, then the Prize may not be delivered to the Winner in which eventuality, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses or damages whatsoever sustained by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
- Any reward in relation to the Campaign shall be strictly limited to that described herein these Terms, and any other rewards, prizes or benefits are hereby being explicitly excluded, including but not limited to, any travel costs and accommodation costs, which costs are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Prizes shall be posted via express postage to the address indicated by the Winner but does not include postage to the following countries:
|Central African Republic
|Saint Pierre Et Miquelon
|Sao Tome & Principe
|Turkmenistan, Republic of
|Yemen, Republic of
- Without prejudice to the above, the custom fee derived from the shipment of the Prize shall be paid by the Winner
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Campaign and the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms upon entry in the Campaign. The Promoter reserves, at its sole and absolute discretion, the right to, at any time, refuse entry, disqualify, or refuse participation to anyone in breach of these Terms and/or any applicable law.
- If a Participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent these Terms, such Participant shall be discarded at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Campaign at any time where it becomes necessary to do so.
- You shall perpetually and irrevocably fully indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter (including its agents, distributors, licensors, intellectual property rights holders and their affiliates) against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses and costs (including legal costs and expenses) occasioned to the Promoter (and its agents, distributors, licensors, intellectual property rights holders and their affiliates) as a consequence of any breach or alleged breach of the provisions contained in these Terms.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors, licensors, intellectual property rights holders and their affiliates, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to You insofar as this Campaign or to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By participating in the Campaign, Participants accept and agree that, as a condition of entry, they agree to participate in publicity and marketing material related to the Campaign which may include the publication of the Promoter (or any of its associated/affiliate entities).
- By participating in the Campaign, Participants accept, agree and undertake that all intellectual property rights regarding the Campaign and created by Participants shall be solely owned by the Promoter.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Campaign may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfillment of the Campaign, for the selection of the Winner and be used for marketing purposes.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and/or the Campaign shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Lithuania, and the Participants of the Campaign shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Apple is not a sponsor or in any way involved in the promotional activities as contemplated in these Terms.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or part fulfillment of any aspect of this Campaign in case the same is due to any third party.